Austin, TX – January 30, 2015 — via PRWeb
Baxter Planning Systems (Baxter), the pioneer and recognized leader in inventory planning and optimization solutions, today announced 2014 business highlights. Privately-held, the company was founded in 1993 and reported record customer and company growth, as well as several industry acknowledgements, last year making it one of its best years to date.
Baxter’s 2014 business highlights included:
- 25% growth in the customer base with multiple existing client expansions, including continued adoption of our Planning-as-a-Service offering to supplement clients’ planning capabilities
- Baxter’s Prophet version 13.1 launch to all clients with improved user experience and capabilities for achieving inventory optimization
- Multiple inventory analysis projects assessing global logistics networks and the impact of potential changes
- Important industry recognitions
- SupplyChainBrain Top 100 Partner – 11th year in a row
- Supply & Demand Chain Executive Pro to Know – Mike Ross, Director of Product Strategy
- Supply & Demand Chain Executive Top Supply Chain Project Award – Tolt Solutions
“We have always aimed to provide the highest quality, most innovative service inventory planning solutions on the market,” said Greg Baxter, CEO, Baxter Planning Systems. “Our successful track record, prestigious customer list, and acknowledgements from important industry experts are a testament to that commitment. I am proud of our growing team, and we will continue to work hand-in-hand with our customers to maintain their high level of satisfaction with our solutions.”
About Baxter Planning Systems
Since 1993, Baxter has developed solutions that meet the specific demands of aftermarket service and repair. Baxter’s suite of integrated forecasting and planning applications enables companies to achieve industry-leading customer service levels while significantly increasing profitability. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Baxter is privately held, self-funded, and profitable. Fortune 500 enterprises and growing startups deploying solutions from Baxter include Alcatel-Lucent, Maintech, NetApp, Nutanix, Kawasaki, Carestream Health, Illumina and many others.